It would only be fair to say that 2020 and even the beginning of 2021 have not gone according to plan, but it has been especially disappointing for the couples that had planned to get married.
When weddings will resume, the government has not yet issued a definite date, and so thousands of couples around the country have had to delay what should have been the greatest day of their lives.
If you know an unlucky couple going through a wedding postponement, you’re likely to be feeling pretty upset on their behalf, and also a bit stuck as to how you can help. This is why we love the idea of sending a postponed wedding present – a token of your love to brighten their spirits and show that your thoughts are with them, especially if their should be wedding date is fast approaching.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Personalised Wedding Gift Box
2. Worth the Wait Wine Label for Couple
3. Postponed Wedding Calendar Print
4. Build Your Own Cocktail Gift Box
5. Mrs To Be #Lockdownbride Commemorative Mug
5. Personalised “Would Have Been” Wedding Print
6. Elegant Mr and Mrs Coffee Mugs
7. Luxury Lily Bouquet
8. Covid Couple Wedding Milestone Cards
9. Personalised Hanging Clay Heart
10. Almost Wife / Husband T-Shirts
11. Whittards Afternoon Tea At Home
12. Happily Ever After Gift Voucher