The Hyatt Hotels brand is reimagining the guest experience with creativity and care and inspiring guests to take a break from their daily routines with the new Hyatt Night In package – perfect for a weekday escape or weekend staycation. With premium amenities, special savings on food and beverage offerings and parking, and an exclusive signature experience unique to each hotel, like whale watching in San Diego or a private pool reservation in Lincoln, Neb, the new package helps guests reignite the joy of travel closer to home.
Available at nearly 70 participating properties across the Americas for stays through September 12, 2021, the Hyatt Night In package includes the following amenities and member benefits:
- Signature culinary- or wellbeing-themed experience unique to each hotel
- Early check-in as early as 8 a.m.
- Late check-out as late as 5 p.m.
- 50% savings on hotel parking
- 15% savings on select food & beverage options
- Upgraded room at check-in, based upon availability
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having Hyatt Night In stays count toward elite-tier status
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Hyatt Night In package*
- “Family Plan” option for a second guestroom at 50% savings on regular rates*
Participating Hyatt Night In hotels are making guests’ stay extra special with exclusive signature experiences including the following:
- Omakasê Sushi Supper at Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro: Enjoy an exclusive Omakasê tasting menu for two guests at the hotel’s award-winning Shiso Japanese restaurant.
- Private Suite Dinner at Hyatt Centric Center City Philadelphia: Take in breathtaking city-center views while enjoying a private dining experience for two in one of the hotel’s premium suites including the Presidential Suite overlooking the hotel’s rooftop garden.
- Charcuterie & Craft Cocktail Making at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor: Check in for a night of fun around the hotel’s firepit – or in the privacy of your guestroom – with a curated bar cart with a charcuterie board and make-your-own cocktail kit.
- Private Pool Reservation at Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket (Lincoln, Neb.): Enjoy a fun family night including a private, two-hour indoor pool reservation, and snacks and beverages for up to four people.
- Spa Pass at The Elms Hotel & Spa, A Destination Hotel (Excelsior Springs, Mo.): Unwind with a two-hour Grotto Spa pass including access to the sauna, hot tub, spa showers, and exfoliation bar for two plus in-room welcome amenity.
- Pizza Night With the Kids at Thompson Seattle: Enjoy a fun experience in your guestroom with a brick oven pizza, bottle of premium Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, sparkling cider and kids activity kits.
To learn more about properties participating in Hyatt Night In, signature experience details, availability, pricing and offer terms, visit hyatt.com/hyattnightin call or visit hyatt.com and use special offer code NIGHTIN.