Celebrity Cruises has launched its Alaska itinerary for 2022, with an early May start – making it Celebrity’s earliest-ever start to the Alaska season, providing even more opportunities to experience the wide-open spaces and unique wildlife of The Last Frontier.
The trips will range from seven-night sailings, available on Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Solstice and the revamped Celebrity Millennium, which will also sail a Pacific Coast itinerary from Vancouver to Los Angeles.
With nothing more iconic in Alaska than the majestic glaciers of the Inside Passage, Celebrity will sail these unique seaways on every Alaska itinerary.
The itinerary went on sale last Tuesday, with all sailings featuring Celebrity’s new Always Included standard package, which includes Wi-Fi, drinks and tips.
Highlights of Celebrity’s 2022 Alaska season include:
- Sailing roundtrip from Vancouver, Celebrity Eclipse will offer 7-night itineraries to Hubbard Glacier, one of the most phenomenal natural sites on any coast. The itinerary also includes visits to Juneau, Ketchikan and either Sitka or Icy Strait Point. A post-sailing, land-based Cruisetour of the Canadian Rockies can be added to these itineraries.
- With 7-night itineraries sailing roundtrip from Seattle, Celebrity Solstice is the only Celebrity ship to call on the pristine Endicott Arm Fjord and Dawes Glacier, in addition to visiting Victoria, Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan.
- The recently modernized Celebrity Millennium offers the opportunity to see a little more of Alaska by sea with 7-night, open-ended itineraries between Vancouver and Seward, one of the region’s oldest and most scenic communities at the gateway to northern Alaska. An exciting multi-night Cruisetour can be added to these sailings to journey deeper into the heart of Alaska or the Canadian Rockies.
- All 2022 Celebrity Alaska Cruisetours range from 9 to 13 nights and include a visit to Denali, the highest mountain peak in North America, along with a ride on the Wilderness Express dome train. Alaska Cruisetours can be added pre- or post-sailing.
- 2022 Canadian Rockies Cruisetours offer opportunities to experience the famed wildlife of Banff National Park, the crystal blue waters of picturesque Lake Louise, the cosmopolitan city of Calgary and the Canadian alpine town, Jasper.